Nova has lived in Colorado for over twenty years after moving from the Northwest for college. Nova obtained a Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Magna Cum Laude, from the University of Colorado in 1996 and completed the University of Colorado real estate licensure program in 1997.
Nova attended the University of Colorado School Of Law and was awarded the Seman Academic Scholarship. Additionally, Nova was a law school representative for United Government of Graduate Students. During her third year of law school, Nova worked as a Law Clerk at the Boulder County District Attorney’s Office.
Following graduation from Law school, Nova worked as a Deputy District Attorney for the Twentieth Judicial District. While working as a Deputy DA, Nova volunteered as a Moot Court Attorney Coach for Justice High in Boulder, Colorado.
Nova worked as an associate attorney at a local Family Law firm from April 2006 until she left to join Goldman Law, LLC in November 2014.
Nova has extensive experience in Domestic Relations/Family Law matters and has practiced almost exclusively in this area for almost nine years. Nova is a compassionate and knowledgeable Family Law attorney who enjoys helping her clients. during what she understands to be, a very challenging time.
Nova actively volunteers with Boulder County Legal Services and as a CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocate) for children in Boulder County.
Nova is licensed to practice law in the states of Colorado and Washington.
- Practice Areas: All Family Law cases
- Of Counsel, Goldman Law LLC, November 2014 – Present
- Associate Attorney, Local Family Law Firm April 2006 – October 2014
- Arraignment Deputy District Attorney and Deputy District Attorney, Boulder County District Attorney’s Office, June 2002 – December 2004
- Colorado – October 2002
- Washington – June 2005
- J.D., University of Colorado Law School, 2002
- B.A., Business Administration, University of Colorado, 1996
- Colorado Bar Association
- Boulder County Bar Association
- Adams/Broomfield County Bar Association