Domestic violence can tear families apart. While victims of domestic violence should know that they have rights and options for legally protecting themselves, people accused of domestic violence should be aware that they also have options for protecting themselves and clearing their names when these allegations have been falsely made during family law cases.
When domestic violence allegations arise, having the trusted Denver family law attorney at Goldman Law, LLC on your side will be critical to protecting yourself throughout the case. While our Denver family law attorney can help victims get emergency protection orders and pursue other actions, he can also help defend people who have been wrongfully accused of domestic violence, which may occur during a contentious divorce or custody case.
Help for Domestic Violence Victims
If domestic violence is occurring in your home, don’t wait to get help – take action now to protect yourself and your children. Depending on whether you or anyone in your family is in immediate danger, any of the following may be your best options for protecting your family from the abuser:
- Getting an emergency protective order.
- Pursing longer-term court protections by petitioning for temporary or permanent protection orders.
- Filing for divorce and/or sole custody of the involved child(ren).
Consulting with our Denver family law attorney can help you figure out your best options and get the legal protections and orders you need in place.
Domestic Violence Allegations: Help for the Wrongfully Accused
At Goldman Law, LLC, our Denver family law attorney knows that, sometimes, false allegations of domestic violence can be made during divorce or custody cases, as one party tries to damage another’s reputation and credibility in court. When false allegations are made, people can trust us to:
- Help them defend their good name
- Present evidence to highlight the truth behind the false domestic violence allegations
- Avoid losing ground in their family court cases
- Mitigate other potential impacts that such false domestic violence allegations can have on people’s lives.
Denver Family Law Attorney at Goldman Law, LLC: Here to Help You
Have domestic violence allegations arisen in your divorce or custody case? Or do you need help initiating these cases because domestic violence is going on in your home? If so, the trusted Denver family law attorney at Goldman Law, LLC is here for you. Ready to protect you and stand up for your rights in any legal setting, our Denver family law attorney is ready to:
- Defend you throughout the course of your case
- Provide you with superior representation and personalized attention so that you always know what your best options are as your case progresses
- Help you obtain the best possible outcome to your case.
To learn more about your rights and receive a professional case evaluation, contact us by calling (303) 656-9529 or by emailing us using the contact form on this page. From our offices in Denver, we serve clients throughout Colorado.