Collaborative divorce is based on the notions that:
- Couples (rather than judges) are best suited to make decisions for their families.
- The process of negotiation can be more effective for some couples than adversarial court proceedings when it comes to ending a marriage.
For divorcing couples who can work together (even if this is through attorneys), collaborative divorce can have a number of benefits and can ultimately help people resolve their divorce case efficiently and favorably so they can move on with their lives.
At Goldman Law, LLC, our Denver divorce lawyers are experienced at handling collaborative divorces in a way that will advance our clients’ interests throughout the negotiation process. Our extensive experienced overseeing collaborative divorces, coupled with our sharp negotiating skills, makes us the best attorneys to trust your divorce case to when you are ready to end your marriage.
Benefits of Collaborative Divorce in Colorado
Some of the specific benefits of pursuing a collaborative divorce in Colorado include (but are not necessarily limited to):
- Minimizing the costs of the divorce process – This is because your case will likely be resolved faster, as divorces that proceed through court can become contentious, drawn out and very expensive.
- Maintaining control over the process – Unlike divorce cases that proceed through court, with collaborative divorce, you will not have to give up control of the case and let a judge make the important decisions regarding your children, your assets, etc. Instead, you will be able to keep control over these matters as work with your former partner to come to an agreement over these sensitive matters.
- Maintaining your privacy – While divorces that proceed through court will be a matter of public record, collaborative divorces – and the sensitive details of them – will NOT be public record and, instead, will remain confidential. This can be a huge benefit to people who may be in the public eye and/or who prefer for the details of their finances or other issues to remain confidential.
There can be a number of other possible benefits to collaborative divorce in Colorado, so it’s best to discuss the specifics of your case with an experienced attorney.
Denver Divorce Lawyers at Goldman Law, LLC: We Are Here for You
If you are considering ending your marriage, let’s talk about whether collaborative divorce or some other alternative may be your best option. At Goldman Law, LLC, our trusted Denver divorce attorneys are here for you, are ready to provide you with superior service and can immediately start advocating your interests in any legal setting.
When you trust us to oversee your case, you can always count on us to:
- Provide you with personalized attention and regular case updates
- Answer all of your questions about the process and what you can expect moving forward
- Advise you of your best options for resolving your case as beneficially and efficiently as possible so you can focus on the future.
Our primary goal is to help each of our clients resolve their divorce cases as beneficially and efficiently as possible so they can focus on their future.
To learn more about how we can assist you in a collaborative divorce in Colorado, contact us by calling (303) 656-9529 or by emailing us using the contact form on this page.
From our offices in Denver, we serve clients throughout Colorado.